Saturday, March 22, 8 pm, Base Auditorium
Get your friends and be prepared for a full-on rock show!
Concessions and beer will be available for purchase.
Stick around after the show to meet the band!
March 1 - March 28
Show us your smile; you could be a winner!
• Take a photo of yourself or friends enjoying an FSS facility or event
• Upload your photo to the FSS facility’s Facebook page by Fri., March 28 with a brief description of the photo
• A winner will be selected at the end of the month
• Check the Facebook page to see if you’re the winner of a $25 AAFES gift card and a $20 gift card to the Sip ‘n Dip!
• Must be 18 or older to participate
• Participating FSS facilities: Outdoor Recreation, Grizzly Bend, Fitness Center, Arts & Crafts and Aces High Bowling Center
Pick up a scratch-off ticket at Aces High Bowling Center.
New members get FREE dues for 3 months! For all active duty, reserve, national guard, civilian and retiree eligible non-members.
• Earn 2% cash back for card purchases made on base in Services activities, the Base Exchange (to include gas) and the Commissary.
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases for charges off base.
• Redeem points for airline tickets, hotel, and car rental!
• Already a member? Sign up a new member and you will receive 1 month’s FREE membership!
• New members also receive 3 months free dues.
• Instant “Scratch-off tickets” worth $5 - $100.
• All tickets are winners! Pick up your application at the Grizzly Bend or online at myairforcelife.com/clubs/
Your great essay could be worth a $1000 scholarship!
Questions? Please call the Grizzly Bend at 731-3359 with any questions.
Outdoor Rec has queen mattress & box springs sets for $50, bed spreads- $3-$5, ski & snowboard boots- $12.50, ski poles- $1.00 and golf clubs- $1.00.
Saturday, March 15, 9 am to 5 pm
“This is the best day of my life!” proclaimed one boy after riding an inner tube screaming downhill. No lessons, no rentals, no lift ticket - just FUN! This is a great family fun opportunity in Montana’s winter wonderland. Enjoy roasting hotdogs, toasting a cheese sandwich, and making s’mores. Trip includes equipment, food, and transportation. Dress warmly in layers (especially your feet).
Cost: Adults (ages 15 & older) -$17; Youth (ages 3-14) - $11
Sunday, March 16
6 am to 9 pm
Mush your own dog sledding team! Become as involved as you want with your team of Inuit sled dogs. We’ll take turns touring open terrain and trails by dogsled, and enjoy a cozy campfire, hot beverages, and s’mores. In addition, you can cross country ski and snowshoe on endless trails. Includes transportation and equipment.
Cost: Adults - $90; Youth (12 & under) - $65
Saturday, March 22
9 am to 4 pm
Join us on the path less taken as we reach Memorial Falls from the backside. We’ll snow shoe about 4 miles round trip and come in behind the falls. Breathtaking views and a great trip for families and/or experienced hikers. Includes equipment, transportation, and guide.
Cost: Adults - $18; Youth (7-14) - $12
Get on the pedal bike of your choice (spin, road, mountain, recumbent, etc.) and log your miles!
The participant with the most miles logged at the end of the competition wins a free oil change! Sign up and pick up your log sheet at the Fitness Center front desk.
POC: SSgt Falls
Wednesday, March 12 | 5 pm
Friday, May 23, 6 pm
If weight lifting is your thing, this is the event for you. Males and females are judged on the size and symmetry of their muscles. Sign up at the Fitness Center front desk by May 9.
Open to all military members, DOD civilians, and their dependents. Age restrictions apply.
POCs: SSgt Falls and SrA Douglas
• Randomly selected active duty Air Force and civilian members will receive an email invitation to take the survey.
• Provides opportunity to give senior Air Force leaders an honest view of the food service being provided.
• If you receive the email invite – please take the survey!
1) WRITE: In 500 words or less, tell us why your BBQ is the BEST!
OR VIDEO: In 120 sec. or less YouTube video
2) E-mail essays to AFHighFlyinBBQ by April 18
3) BBQ: The top two contenders from each region (West/Central/East) will be selected to compete in locally sanctioned contests
4) WIN: The top three winners from the regional event win a trip to San Antonio to compete in the Air Force BBQ Finals at the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo in September 2014
Elkhorn Dining Facility »
Malmstrom YP »
Airman and Family Readiness »
Fitness Center »
Malmstrom CDC »
Grizzly Bend »
Malmstrom Family Child Care »
Malmstrom Aces High Bowling Center »
Malmstrom ODR »
Malmstrom Arts & Crafts »
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force of the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this DOD Web site.